- Tues. June 4th 3:45 a.m. The “Church Belles” -A group of singers from Rumford. VG.
- Weds. June 5th 10:00 a.m. Lunch out today to Portland. We’ll eat at the popular Cracker Barrel Restaurant. Great food and a very nice gift shop to browse in. Please sign up.
- Thurs. June 6th 2:30 p.m. Live country music with performer Barry Wood. Village Green.
- Fri. June 7th 2:30 p.m. Our annual “Gentlemen’s Photo” in celebration of Father’s Day will be taken this afternoon in the Camden Living Room.
- Tues. June 11th 2:15 p.m. Live country music with Sandy Haskell – guitar and vocals. VG
- Tues. June 11th 3:30 p.m. Show and Tell is back! Bring a special, cherished item to the Camden Living Room and share your story about it.
- Tues. June 11th 5:00 p.m. Dairy Bar – “The Whole Scoop”, on the Sabattus/Lewiston town line. Great food and dessert. Please sign up.
- Weds. June 12th LUNCH Our first barbeque of the season will be held today with a “Take Me Out to the Ball Game Theme”. Dress in the theme of the day, if you like! All residents please come at your regular lunch time. Friends and family are invited, all you can eat. Guest ticket price: $14.00. (Please sign up guests). Courtyard.
- Weds. June 12th 3:00 p.m. A Round Table discussion today with our Nursing Director, Donna Vachon. Hope you can join in! Tenants Harbor Room.
- Thurs. June 13th 2:30 p.m. Live music with Tom Bergier. In the Village Green.
- Thurs. June 13th 6:15 p.m. Join Art Historian Cynthia Peer as she hosts a beautiful slide show presentation as the story of Moses and the Exodus out of Egypt is told through paintings, in vivid colorful detail – highlighting of Art by great artists such as Rembrandt. THR
- Fri. June 14th 1:15 p.m. Sawyer Memorial presents: Emery Hutchins and Jim Prendergast, musicians who play and sign a unique combo of Celtic and American country music. Please sign up.
- Fri. June 14th 10:45 a.m. Claire Emerson will perform some patriotic songs, on Flag Day!
- Tues. June 18th 5:00 p.m. It’s that time of year, the start of “Hog Dog” night! For a mere $2.00, you will receive a hot dog, chips, drink and a cookie. Please sign up at the front desk. In the courtyard.
- Weds. June 19th 9:30 a.m. Enjoy a fun day trip to beautiful Cape Elizabeth. We will have lunch at Two Lights Lobster Shack. You’ll love the view! RSVP
- Thurs. June 20th 2:30 p.m. Larry Gowell will sing for us. Join him in the Village Green as he performs some of your favorite, uplifting songs.
- Fri. June 21st 12:00 p.m. To all lobster lovers, come to the lobster bake! One lobster, one lb. clams, corn on the cob, potato, butter, drink and a cookie. Please sign up and pay at the front desk – $17.00. Held on the Res Care patio. Please sign up.
- Tues. June 25th 4:00 p.m. Piano player extradonaire Dave Stone is back. Come listen as he entertains all on the piano in the Camden Living Room.
- Weds. June 26th 8:00 a.m. Breakfast out Hurricane Café in Greene. Please sign up.
- Weds. June 26th 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wellness Fair-right here in our Village Green. Look for a special flyer. Hold the date open!
- Weds. June 26th 6:30 p.m. The Auburn Community Band starts it’s 32nd summer concert season. Sign up for a seat on the Schooner shuttle and take the short ride to Festival Plaza. We will leave at 6:30 p.m. for the 7:00 show. The show ends at 8:15 p.m.
- Thurs. June 27th 2:15 p.m. Meet author, Marjorie Heath Wentworth from North Carolina. She will discuss her book “Shackles”, based on a true story of a group of boys digging for buried treasure in their backyard, on Sullivan’s Island in N.C., and unexpectedly finding old chain shackles which were used on slaves. THR.
- Thurs. June 27th 4:00 p.m. Doug Protsik and friends will play a variety of French-Canadian jigs and reels. In the Village Green.
- Fri. June 28th 1:15 p.m. Sawyer Memorial presents: “The World of the Bear” by Tom Sterling. A wildlife trek to the habitat of the black and brown bears of North America. Please sign up.
Download the June 2013 Special Events calendar
Download the June 2013 BBQ Flyer
(click the image to view a larger version)